Sales Executive - Outbound
About The Role
Making customers happy is at the heart of everything we do. It’s such a big deal at AO that even our logo is smiling! As a Sales Executive, you’ll play a big part in keeping our customers content and their purchases protected.
And it’s not just our customers we want to keep happy; we want our AOers to have a permanent smile too. Our sales social calendar is loaded with awards days, incentives, and social activities to keep hearts pumping and recognition front of mind.
Basic salary starts at £26,780, but we want you to earn what you deserve from day one. 85% of our team took home £50K OTE last year, and our top earners over £65K! No funny business, no moving goal posts - just realistic targets, designed to be achieved.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Our customers love how easy it is to place an order with us online, knowing that they’re buying world-class white goods. And we want to do everything we can to make sure they’re protected just in case something goes wrong. You’ll be calling customers when their product’s manufacturer warranty is coming to an end to offer our value-added services instead.
We want to leave a lasting impression on everyone who shops with us, so you’ll quickly build connections and take a personal approach to understanding their needs. Nobody likes a pushy salesperson, so take a consultative approach with our customers. We trust you, and your experience, to get the best results.
You’ll be working 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday, with no weekends and no overtime. This is a fully remote role - we'll just need you onsite in our Bolton office for the first few months while you complete your training. Then it’s over to you to decide where you work best.
A Few Things About You
Working in a fast-paced, outbound sales role is nothing new for you - so previous experience, backed with confidence in your own ability is a must. You’ll also need to have:
- A preference for taking a consultative approach to sales, led by integrity
- A desire to hit your goals, inside and away from work
- The ability to keep your chin up in the face of adversity, and can turn past failings into lessons for success
Our benefits are designed to cover the moments that matter to AOers. From health and wellness to giving back - you’ll be rewarded inside and outside of work.
- 25 days holiday - earn more days the longer you’re with us, with the option to buy more too!
- Carry any leftover annual leave into the next holiday year
- Staff discount at ao.com & discounted gym offers
- Free on-site breakfast
- £200 annual attendance bonus
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- 2x fully paid charity days a year
- Internal first approach to recruitment - you get first dibs on any new jobs across the business
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.