A Bit About Us
£20k - £25k Basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE £36,000). Our top earners take away in excess of £60,000!
Winners of 2018 BESMA; Sales Employer of The Year and Sales Team of The Year
Accredited Sales Training endorsed by ISM offering NVQ level qualifications in Sales & Marketing.
Fixed rotating shift pattern - only 1 in 4 weekends and the latest you will work is 7pm!
Quarterly Sales Awards evening- rewarding and recognising success
Monthly Sales engagement events including; Go-karting, Comedy Store, Total Ninja, Bowling, Night on a barge and more!
With experiencing continuous growth within the Sales Department in Bolton, we have recently expanded from Inbound Sales to Sales incorporating 3 new campaigns as well as celebrating 15 internal promotions in the last 12 months.
As a result we are now looking to add exceptional talent to these teams to ensure the continued success and growth of the department!
We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the Role
We are looking for driven and highly motivated individuals to join our Sales Department based at our Head Office in Bolton.
The role of an "Inbound Sales Executive" is the key point of a customer’s AO sales journey. You are the first point of contact and your role is to best assist the customer through their buying process.
The basic salary for the role is £20,000 - £25,000* with an uncapped commission structure. Realistic OTE of £36,000. Our commission structure is uncapped so our top earners take home in excess of £60,000!
Rotating Shift Pattern - 40 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern including 1 in 4 weekends, 6 weeks of weekdays between 8am - 7pm.
We offer a defined career path with 80% of our Sales Managers having successfully been promoted from within.
You will be supported by our comprehensive Sales induction and ongoing training with our Sales training team.
We have a dynamic fast paced sales office with amazing facilities including an on-site Spa and Starbucks.
(*Basic Salary based on experience)
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
As an Inbound Sales Executive you’ll be handling customer enquiries over the phone, assisting the customer in their order purchase whilst adopting a consultative approach to the sale.
- Establishing the customers’ requirements through building rapport and using effective questioning whilst consistently upholding our AO Values.
- Demonstrate a positive, determined and driven mindset and attitude to succeed.
- Adopting a target driven attitude to ensure you exceed and excel your KPI’s.
A Few Things About You
- At least 12 months of recent industry experience in a comparable Sales position.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the full sales cycle utilising your strong communication skills
- A highly motivated attitude to targets with a passion to succeed
- Evidence of loyalty and commitment to previous roles
- Ability to demonstrate a resilient and tenacious attitude to working under pressure in a fast-paced challenging role
- Have a positive attitude to over achieving against targets
Why Choose AO?
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.