About The Role
- £20k - £25k Basic plus Monthly Bonus - OTE £36,000 per year.
- Uncapped Commission - Our top earners take away in excess of £60,000!
- Winners of 2018 BESMA; Sales Employer of The Year and Sales Team of The Year
- Accredited Sales Training endorsed by ISM offering NVQ level qualifications in Sales & Marketing.
- Fixed rotating shift pattern - only 1 in 4 weekends and the latest you will work is 7pm!
- Quarterly Sales Awards evening - rewarding and recognising success.
It's an exciting time for our Sales Department in Bolton as we go through a period of growth, and as a result are looking to add exceptional talent to our teams to ensure the continued success of the department!
We are looking for highly motivated sales professionals to join our team. As an Inbound Sales Executive you are the key point of our Customers AO sales journey. You are the first point of contact and your role is to best assist the customer through their buying process and provide the best service possible.
You will be supported by our comprehensive Sales induction and ongoing training with our Sales training team. We have a dynamic fast paced culture and we offer a defined career path with 80% of our Sales Managers having successfully been promoted from within.
(*Basic Salary based on experience)
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
As an Inbound Sales Executive you’ll be handling customer enquiries over the phone, assisting the customer in their order purchase whilst adopting a consultative approach to the sale.
- Establishing the customers’ requirements through building rapport and using effective questioning whilst consistently upholding our AO Values.
- Demonstrate a positive, determined and driven mindset and attitude to succeed.
- Adopting a target driven attitude to ensure you exceed and excel your KPI’s.
A Few Things About You
- At least 12 months of recent industry experience in a comparable Sales position.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the full sales cycle utilising your strong communication skills
- A highly motivated attitude to targets with a passion to succeed
- Evidence of loyalty and commitment to previous roles
- Ability to demonstrate a resilient and tenacious attitude to working under pressure in a fast-paced challenging role
- Have a positive attitude to over achieving against targets
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership. #AO Jobs