A Bit About Us
In AO Business we go to great lengths to provide better value for businesses. We’re experienced in working with a variety of different industries to give advice on the right products, delivery to suit the schedule of our clients and business services to meet their needs. We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen.
We are at the start of our journey, with growth ambitions to rival that of the retail business. We are looking for a Business Sales Executive to convert cold leads into AO Business customers with the view of us building long term relationships with them.
As a Business Sales Executive, you will be responsible for converting cold outbound leads into AO Business customers with a view of them becoming long term clients, ensuring they receive the best possible service tailored to suit their needs.
We exist to earn the trust of our clients by relentlessly striving to find a better way. Do you want to be part of the team that achieves this?
More About the Role
At first glance AO Business and ao.com seem quite similar, but they’re worlds apart. Our product range is more diverse and the needs of our clients more varied. We want to do with the B2B market, what ao.com did to the online retail market, challenging the norm to find a better way of doing business.
- We are currently recruiting a Sales Executive to join our AO Business Sales team at our Head Office in Horwich, Bolton
- Salary £20,000 + performance bonus (OTE £40-50k)
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm / 8:30am-5:30pm / 9am-6pm
- You will be supported by our comprehensive induction and ongoing training with our wider team
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
- Self-generate leads using a business information database targeting specific industries within the SME market
- Confidently establish trust with gatekeepers
- Research potential clients and thoroughly understand their needs
- See the onboarding process through prior to assigning customers to a dedicated Account Manager
- Analysing calls every day and consistently improving current methods of communication
- Meeting a variety of KPI’s including call volumes per day, opportunities generated and marginal revenue from new customers
- Effectively communicate with customers at all stages of the onboarding process maintaining customer engagement and happiness
- Using CRM software to input data and keep leads up to date
- Build excellent stakeholder relationships
- Work closely with manager and wider team discussing any potential opportunities for client growth
- Understand the wide range of SME industries ensuring specific benefits of working with AO Business are well communicated
- Manage own time effectively
A Few Things About You
- Resilient with a positive mindset
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Ambitious, caring and fun
- Driven by targets and goals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective time management
- Proficient with Outlook and Excel
- Have the ability explain your approach and techniques with confidence
- Be bold enough to suggest new ideas
- Care about the customer and your team
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.