A Bit About Us
What we offer:
In return for you living our values we provide
* Excellent internal development opportunities; get in and get on
* Employee discount and a growing list of other perks
* Pension Plan and a whole lot more….
More About the Role
Our Sales and Service Operative need the ability to perform well in a busy team. You will play a key part in our customer journey by relentlessly striving for a better way by rolling our sleeves up to get things done.
* Monday To Friday (9am - 5pm) Saturday (10am - 4pm)
* 41 hours a week
* Competitive rate per hour
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
We are looking for a new Sales and Service Operative to join our growing sales team at Elekdirect. Our Ideal candidate will be self driven with a caring approach to customer service with a lean and smart approach to account management. You will do this by;
- Providing first class customer sercie and willing to go that extra mile
- Maxmimsiing sales via all sales streams
- Directing merchandise of stock in the Warehouse
What Will I Be Expected To Deliver?
- Excellent customer service by making sure that our customers recieve a great experience every time.
A Few Things About You
It is important that our Sales and Service Operatives can work together, can stay motivated and positive even at our busiest times. You need to be smart enough to work independently and be trusted with the tasks you are given. You also need to be bold enough to report any issues and be passionate about customer service. There is plenty of opportunity to progress so with the right drive and determination you can develop your skills and progress to other positions within our business.
* Organisational and time management skills
* Keen eye for detail
* Previous Face to face sales experience desirable but not essential
* Any previous experience of the white goods industry would be an desirable but not essential
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* A calm, patient and approachable demeanour
* Team player
* Computer Literate.