About The Role
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company. With Favourable shift patterns to allow an excellent work life balance. All our Returns operatives will work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. We offer great internal development opportunities, Employee discount along with a growing list of other perks including simply health and a pension plan…..
Our Returns Operativess play a vital part in the Reverse logistics operation and the customer journey by rolling up our sleeves up to get things done;
- 37.5 hour per week (Full time) Permanent
- Shift Pattern of 4 on 4 off
- Earies/Late shift avaliable (06:00-17:15/12:45-00:00)
- Hourly rate from £8.95/9.18 per hour
- Full training provided on site and on-going support from our amazing team
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Our Repack Operative will be expected to:
- Working to deadlines on unloading products when all vehicles return
- Ensure all returned items are correctly logged in a timely manner
- Sorting out the good and bad stock and grading them to the right locations
- Identifying the products returned and completing a manifest of stock
- Using the correct manufacturing packaging to return goods to stock and suppliers
- Adhering to the correct manual handling techniques in line with H&S guidelines
- Monitoring any unidentified returns
- Ensure smooth collection and disposal of all waste
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time
A Few Things About You
It is important that our Repack Operatives can work together with other team members across several departments. You will need to be smart enough to work independently and be trusted with all tasks given. You will need to be bold enough to report any issues and caring enough to ensure that you put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- You need to have excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working under pressure or to deadlines
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be an excellent team player and able to work well with people at all levels
- Able to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Reliable and self-motivated
PC Literate desirable but not essential.
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.