About The Role
The world of returns has expanded exponentially over previous months due to increased sales and expansion of our proposition. This is a fast paced and exciting role giving you a great opportunity to work closely with the wider Supply Chain team, Logistics and our suppliers, to help our returns and customer fulfilment functions running.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Process requests and manifests on returnsProcess Manifests (inc shorts & overs) on CF Own the returns process for the CE categoryLiaise with suppliers on collections Work alongside the wider supply chain team on the Vendor Compliance GuidelinesKPI reporting Assist with monthly claims
A Few Things About You
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Able to create and communicate reports clearly and concisely
- Can-do attitude
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.