About The Role
This is an awesome opportunity to get AO recruitment operations fit for the future. This role offers the opportunity to put in place the people and processes needed to build the foundations of a world class recruitment function. Once that is achieved, you will gear up to a new model of recruitment delivery through system automation improved practices and processes. Finally, as AO grows internationally, so will this role embedding new countries and labour markets into the right operating model.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
You will be leading recruitment operations to maximise AO’s ability to hire quickly, reduce costs, and ensure resources are used effectively. All this whilst delivering a service to candidates that your mom would be proud of.
A Few Things About You
- Managing all operational aspects of recruiting and identify opportunities to drive the efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage budget, spend and ROI
- Coach, mentor, upskill and hold accountable the AO hiring teams, on operational changes to promote awesomeness, as well as compliance to legislation, standards and reputation
- Build relationships and collaborate across AO
- Understand market conditions, trends, and business growth targets to develop a recruitment strategy
- Lead, develop, grow, and manage a recruitment operations strategy to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Manage change and related communications
- Drive global strategies to scale the organization
- Obtain business and candidate feedback on recruitment quality and identify improvement opportunities
- Oversee recruitment systems and tools, including market insight, reporting and analytics
- Identify, build, maintain and manage relationships with recruiting vendors, agencies and third-party suppliers
Reporting and analytics
- Identify, monitor and regularly report key metrics (including KPIs and ROI) for sourcing platforms, staffing partners and productivity tools
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.