About The Role
AO Manchester is a high performing business unit and requires the best people to make a difference to the results. Given this, the recruitment resourcer role can be challenging, it takes a lot of effort and skill to source salespeople with the right values for AO.
Joining the sales recruitment team you will play a pivotal part in assisting the sales recruiters filling roles that are paramount to the success of the business. You will be working to specific start dates that are business critical, so you should be comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
As recruitment resourcer you will support the Talent Acquisition Manager and the wider recruitment team in attracting the best talent to support the growth of the business. Your role will include a variety of recruitment activities which ultimately support the delivery of recruitment targets.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Placing adverts to attract the best talent
- Filtering applications to find suitable candidates
- Telephone screening candidates and booking telephone interviews in the recruiter’s diary
- Supporting with the facilitation of assessment centres and face to face/video interviews for potential candidates
- Administrative tasks as required for the role
A Few Things About You
- Previous experience as a recruitment resourcer/administrator
- You will be comfortable working under pressure, and working to tight deadlines is nothing new for you
- Results driven with a highly motivated attitude to achieving targets
- Strong organisational skills
Nice to have’s
- Educated to degree level
- Commercial exposure in a B2C/B2B sales environment
- Experience of working in a sales function and building strong relationships across the business
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.