About The Role
AO are opening a brand new creative studio in central London, a flagship building that will showcase our creative capabilities to clients and suppliers.
We’re looking for a dynamic, energetic and professional Front of House Receptionist to meet and greet our clients and suppliers as they walk through the door. This isn’t just a standard receptionist role it’s an opportunity to be part of something big, shaping the culture and personality of the studio.
Ideally, you’ll have a passion for all things creative, perhaps you’re a photographer, or filmmaker or social influencer on the side. Or perhaps you have a more quirky hobby up your sleeve- either way we can’t wait to hear about it!
This role would suit an individual who puts the value of great customer care above all else. Someone who can read a room, making sure every guest has a remarkable and memorable experience when they visit.
AO has been around for 21 years now, however as this is a new building with a new team it’ll have the feel and energy of a start-up so the successful candidate will have a can-do attitude, be ready to roll their sleeves their up when required, and have to wear many hats.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Greeting visitors on arrival ensuring that they feel welcomed into a friendly and fun environment
- Various administration tasks
- Helping out around the studio & assisting on shoots * General support of the creative team
- Assist with health and safety duties
- Handle all incoming and outgoing post and parcels to ensure that they reach their intended recipient
- Answering and transferring all of receptions incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Meeting room management
- Hotel requests
A Few Things About You
- Experience in hospitality or front of house is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner. * Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- An interest in creativity & the creative industries
- Well presented with a customer focused approach and a friendly and confident manner. * Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Outlook Diary/Calendar, Word and Excel
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.