About The Role
Our UK Supplier Finance Team are looking for a Query Management Clerk to take ownership of all queries which include Delivery and Returns for all categories within AO.
This is a role for someone with a natural inquisitive streak and who gets a thrill from problem solving! Working within our UK Supplier Finance team, you will be responsible for the query management for all category invoices.
The UK Supplier Finance Team are a close-knit bunch, with a work hard, play hard attitude and they do a pretty god job of making sure they live by our fun value! This is a varied and often demanding role so we need someone who is up for a challenge
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
• Resolving delivery and return queries
• Working closely with the Purchase Ledger team to ensure timely claims are raised
• Daily processing of queries and matching to supplier credits
• Build strong relationships with our Suppliers, internal Supply Chain and Logistics Departments
• Timely updating of the accounting system with claim progress and communications
A Few Things About You
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Adaptable to business requirements daily/weekly/monthly within set deadlines
• Have a passion for success and results
• Ability to work with minimal supervision & use your own initiative when solving problems
• An accurate eye for detail
• Good team working skills
• Good Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to pick up the phone, when required, to resolve disputes
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.