A Bit About Us
We’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business.
We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly.
We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the Role
As a member of our Customer Quality Team a key expectation is to drive improvements to a customer’s overall experience, by making our people the best they can be. You will be the specialist for your area and will be expected to work closely alongside key stakeholders and Quality Management to improve the quality of all customer interactions.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
Working with the Quality Management and Development Team to improve agent knowledge
- Managing our Internal Knowledge base, ensuring the answers are available to agents when they need them
- Keeping robust logs and audit trails
- Responsible for reporting weekly to key stakeholders
- Completing updates for our agents so that they are made aware of any changes before they happen
- Presenting key updates to our agents in the most engaging way
- Be a team player and support the wider quality team with tasks as required
A Few Things About You
- Passionate about our people, our customers and their experiences
- Experience within a customer facing role is essential, customers are at the heart of everything we do
- Great communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to engage with a wide range of people
- Experience of using excel
- A strong eye for detail
- Experience of using Photoshop
- Understanding of learning and communication styles
Why Choose AO?
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
The AO motto is "treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of". To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.