About The Role
Our Quality analyst are analytically focused, able to interpret and present data. They must then be able to drive improvements around those KPI's. They have a strong sense of ownership around their area and run projects to improve their results. They will be comfortable working closely with people at all levels of the business. They must be able to build good relationships across the company and are confident enough to push back when things are not as they should be. They are flexible and focus on the needs of the business rather than a task list.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Our Quality Analyst will:
* Produce weekly KPI's packs showing results in your area - presented professionally and consistently each week
* Using the analysis of this pack to find changes to process or projects that can improve this result
* Update weekly on these projects and show the impact they are having
* Measurable and marked improvements as a result of your involvement
A Few Things About You
You will be required to have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Solutions driven and focused on seeing improvements
- Able to drive projects
- Team player
- Experienced at Excel and ideally power BI
- Educated to degree level or 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Lives the AO values - with driven being the most important. Sees other departments as allies and team members, working with them to improve quality. Cares about their area and ensuring that they are seeing the results of the projects they have put forward. Confident enough to interrogate data and processes to uncover issues and then put projects in place to resolve the issues. Looking for a long-term career within AO
- Degree educated or qualified by experience
- Experienced ideally in both project management and analysis
- Worked with excel or power BI in the past to a high level
- Comfortable presenting to senior members of the business
You will demonstrate the following skills;
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite
- Highly skilled at excel or power BI (technical skill of some level is essential) - Power BI Experience is highly desirable
- Effective communication at all levels of the business
- Self-sufficient and results driven
- Able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues at all levels.
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."