About The Role
You will focus on supporting our most critical people project in the logistics side of our business, supporting and holding the existing project team to account as they design and embed solutions to our challenges. If you have fantastic stakeholder management skills and experience; able to motivate and energise the team, whilst also managing expectations and giving feedback appropriately, then this may be your next job move.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Alongside supporting our logistics project, you will also have the opportunity to help us execute and deliver our People Strategy projects that makes up our people commitments to the business and our board.
This role is truly varied and you will also have the opportunity to get involved with other tasks not necessarily related solely to project management.
A Few Things About You
· Be energetic, positive and embed into the existing People Projects and Programmes team.
· Be comfortable working with a large portfolio of projects, across all people disciplines.
· Fantastic stakeholder management skills and comfortable working with all levels.
· Possess analytical skills, comfortable with regular reporting and managing large amounts of information.
· Be comfortable speaking in front of audiences, facilitating training, and coaching the wider people team across project and programme management.
· Be truly customer-centric, putting the heart of our customers at the front of all our work.
· Help us to build solid foundations for project and programme management now and in the future, including developing tools, frameworks, and reports.
· Demonstrate a high degree of resilience and be comfortable with things changing quickly.
· Be delivery focused and willing to challenge where our suggested activities do not have an positive impact on customers.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.