About The Role
At AO no two days are the same and as a Project Manager you won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and play a key part in delivering multiple ambitious projects whilst working closely with stakeholders from across our business. You’ll have a keen eye for detail and thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment, always ensuring our brand is best represented both internally and externally.
You’ll be managing the end-to-end delivery of multiple brand and marketing projects; scoping project timelines, overseeing the output, monitoring and reporting progress and budgets.
We know we work better when we’re together, so all our AOers come into the office Monday to Friday. We collaborate more easily, have continual conversations, we’re more creative. Give better support, and all this makes us more motivated and even better at what we do.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of multiple marketing and brand projects, pulling different parts of the wider business together to ensure we are all working towards the same goal. You need to ensure they’re delivered on time and to budget as well as answering the brief.
- Be the main point of contact for the business, whilst ensuring objectives are understood and followed through to execution.
- Regular communication to stakeholders to ensure they fully understand the status of the project
- Measure the impact of the project, using customer insights were possible.
- Represent the Head of Delivery in meetings when required.
A Few Things About You
- You have extensive experience in a leading large projects across multiple departments / teams.
- You work well in cross-functional teams and can adapt your style to facilitate progress
- You have experience in influencing both colleagues and senior stakeholders
- You have a good understanding of a project lifecycle with strong experience of leading and delivery of both small and large scale projects
- Ability and willingness to travel to other sites/locations as required
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re known for helping our customers brilliantly - and it’s no different for AOers. We care about more than what’s on your CV, because together we can do extraordinary things.
As an AOer, you’ll have access to tonnes of benefits, put together to cover the moments that matter to you. Further details are available on our benefits page;
• Our Value Creation Plan; We've created a unique long term bonus plan for every AOer to share in our success, giving you the opportunity of an exceptional reward in return for exceptional business performance.
• Holidays; 25 days, plus bank holidays (increasing to 27 days after 2 years with us!)
• Pension; Contribute 5% of your annual salary and we'll do the same, giving you a little extra support for the future.
• Be VIP at the AO Arena; we have loads of opportunities to win free tickets and pre-sale access!
• Health & wellbeing; discounted gym membership, an onsite spa and our Help @ Hand scheme giving you access to virtual GP’s, Mental Health support and much more.
• Discounts; exclusive discounts across our product range.
• Family leave; Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave.
• Making a difference; 2 fully paid days a year to donate your time to any charity of your choice.
• On site perks; start your day with free on site parking, grabbing a complimentary breakfast and a coffee at our subsidised Starbucks!