About The Role
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Brand & Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Delivery, this role will play a key role in delivering a number of ambitious projects which will involve multiple stakeholders from across different business units.
You will be managing the end-to-end delivery of multiple brand and marketing projects; scoping project timelines, briefing creative teams, overseeing the output, monitoring and reporting progress and budgets. You will need a keen eye for detail to ensure the brand is best represented internally and externally.
If you thrive in a fast-paced and creative surrounding where change comes often and collaboration is key, this would be a great opportunity for you.
We know we work better when we’re together, so all our AOers come into the office Monday to Friday. We collaborate more easily, have continual conversations, we’re more creative, give better support, and all this makes us more motivated and even better at what we do.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of multiple brand and marketing projects, analysing requirements and turning them into a plan.
- For each project you will be the main point of contact between the business and creative teams, whilst ensuring business objectives are understood and followed through to execution.
- Regular communication to stakeholders to ensure they fully understand the status of the project; managing priorities, status reporting, setting deadlines for dependencies, managing and escalation of risks and issues.
- Manage the project timeline to ensure the project is delivered on time and to budget, whilst maintaining the number of change requests are kept to a minimum.
- You will need to facilitate project meetings including; project kick offs, team meetings, daily stand ups and retrospectives.
- Ensure final deliverables are on brand and answer the brief.
- Keep up-to-date with brand, market and customer trends and be ready to bring your ideas and knowledge to the table for future projects
- Champion the brand internally and externally, ready to challenge when things aren’t right
- Propose solutions when the project meets a stalemate in order to ensure progress continues
- Work closely with the wider team to provide support where required
- Deliver projects in an agile methodology, or be able to identify the optimum project methodology and processes required to ensure delivery.
- Measure the impact of the project, using customer insights were possible.
- Represent the Head of Delivery in meetings when required.
A Few Things About You
· You have extensive experience in a client side brand / marketing role
· You are a strong, persuasive communicator (both verbally and in writing), who can influence and motivate your peers in delivering solutions to a brief
· You work well in cross-functional teams and can adapt your style to facilitate progress
· You are highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
· You are agile in your approach and work well under pressure
· You have experience in influencing both colleagues and senior stakeholders
· You have a good understand of a project lifecycle and experienced in leading and delivery of at least 3 large scale projects
· Ability and willingness to travel to other sites/locations as required
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.