A Bit About Us
We’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business.
We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly.
We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Change Manager to really add value to our B2B business area by understanding the requirements and vision of AO B2B.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
* Understanding the requirements and vision of AO B2B
* Facilitating workshops for a variety of internal stakeholders
* Analyse and design new business processes then use them to create roadmaps and understand the priorities
* Process and customer journey mapping
* Developing new ideas and putting those into action
* Working closely with the wider B2B team and IT to ensure the project is progressing well and on time
* Managing the IT project development for AO B2B and developing it as we grow
A Few Things About You
* Previous experience in running and managing projects is required
* Technical and process driven mind-set
* Excellent Organisational skills
* Self-motivated & ambitious
* Logical & Proactive
* Communicate in a good concise manner
* Can co-operate and work toward a common goal with others
* Great attention to detail
Why Choose AO?
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
The AO motto is "treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of". To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.