Business Process Analyst - ERP
Location: Home Based
About The Role
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
Remote - 2 days a month in our Bolton office
We’re on a journey to transform the way we work at AO. We’re investing £millions into upgrading our ERP from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365, bringing the power, speed, and intelligence of cloud computing into our organisation.
The first stop on our roadmap is to embed, optimise and roll out D365 into our Finance team. Then we’ll be integrating other areas such as HR, Sales, and Supply Chain. So we’re looking for a Process Analyst to deliver end-to-end strategic process improvement projects.
In this role, you’ll really get to know the AOers in our Finance team - whether that’s over a Teams call or in our on-site Starbucks, to define current processes, design future ways of working and work out what they’d need to implement any change. You’ll get exposure to the latest and best ERP technology, unrivalled career growth, and the ability to shape the future of ERP at AO.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Collaborate with our Finance teams to define as-is processes, understanding the reasons for the current ways of working and identify opportunities for improvement
- Work across our major ERP programme and key strategic process improvement projects to design future state processes
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the impact of change and support the implementation across the business
A Few Things About You
- Previous experience using process improvement methodologies (Lean/Six Sigma) to understand ‘as-is’ and design ‘to-be’ processes
- Experience of leading project and / or process improvement work streams
- Previous ERP implementation experience - MS Dynamics would be preferred, but we’d still love to hear from you if you’ve been exposed to other systems such as Oracle or SAP
- Strong analytical, communication and relationship building skills
- · Lean / Six Sigma Green Belt
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re known for helping our customers brilliantly - and it’s no different for AOers. We care about more than what’s on your CV, because together we can do extraordinary things.
Our benefits are designed to cover the moments that matter to AOers. From health and wellness to giving back - you’ll be rewarded inside and outside of work.
- 25 days holiday - earn more days the longer you’re with us, with the option to buy more too!
- Carry any leftover annual leave into the next holiday year
- Staff discount at ao.com & discounted gym offers
- Free on-site breakfast
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- 2x fully paid charity days a year
- Internal first approach to recruitment - you get first dibs on any new jobs across the business
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.