About The Role
We are looking for someone to join our growing pricing team. You'll be working alongside our analysts and wider the team with day to day administrative tasks. This role is fundamental to increasing AO’s success and react to market situations in a timely manner. The role will use an in-house system for updating pricing alongside AX.
The role is suitable for someone who can work efficiently in a quick moving team and have the ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Responsible for updating the B2B pricing across multiple systems including keeping an audit log in a timely manner each day
- Ensuring the systems are up to date on adhoc pricing changes for B2B
- Adhoc responsibility for UK and European pricing updates across multiple systems including updating the audit log
- Send reporting to the trading team and commercial teams on pricing updates
A Few Things About You
- Experience of working in a fast moving environment.
- Experience of working within an admin function
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
* Logical and tenacious approach, demonstrating a can-do attitude.
* Excellent organisation & attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to learn new systems quickly and ask for help where needed.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.