HR Systems Specialist
About The Role
Here at AO, we’re powered by people. Every single AOer plays a part in transforming us into an organisation of the future, but none of that could be possible without our dedicated People Team. It’s our team’s mission to create a brilliant people experience. We make it our ultimate priority - it’s in everything we do, and we know we need the right data and systems to help us achieve this.
You’ll be a core part of our Global People Team and work closely with stakeholders across the business to maintain and enhance the systems and processes that centre around our AOers. Basically, without you, we wouldn’t be able to provide the extraordinary customer service to our customers that we’re known for.
We know we work better when we’re together, so all our AOers come into the office Monday to Friday. We collaborate more easily, have continual conversations, we’re more creative, give better support, and all this makes us more motivated and even better at what we do.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs with our different people systems, documenting and mapping out their requirements in the right way
- Advising on functionality of the different systems, providing support and solutions to any issues that may arise
- Maintain system access, taking into account the relevant GDPR and Data Protection policies
- Complete testing of any additional, enhance or changed functionality on the systems
- Build relationships with our support partners and keep up to date with system updates
- Support implementation of any product updates / system patching - making sure it’s rolled out effectively and seamlessly
- Look after a solution backlog for the systems, working with stakeholders to prioritise future needs and development
A Few Things About You
- Previous experience working in a similar HR/People Systems focussed role
- Confidence providing technical support on HR systems, processes, and applications
- Strong ability to speak with a range of stakeholders to understand their data / system needs
- The ability to understand system designs and optimise where necessary
- Great data reporting skills / knowledge - you’ll need to be confident dealing with high volumes of data
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills is a must, Power BI experience would be a huge bonus
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re known for helping our customers brilliantly - and it’s no different for AOers. We care about more than what’s on your CV, because together we can do extraordinary things.
Our benefits are designed to cover the moments that matter to AOers. From health and wellness to giving back - you’ll be rewarded inside and outside of work.
- 25 days holiday - earn more days the longer you’re with us, with the option to buy more too!
- Carry any leftover annual leave into the next holiday year
- Staff discount at ao.com & discounted gym offers
- Free on-site breakfast
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- 2x fully paid charity days a year
- Internal first approach to recruitment - you get first dibs on any new jobs across the business
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.