A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
More About the Role
* You will be working every Saturday and Sunday with an additional day in the week.
* Coach and develop sales team members to excel at their role exceeding targets set
* To lead your team to provide 1st time fix and Customer Delight for all our customers (external and internal)
* To ensure all customers spoken to receive the WOW factor that AO is known for.
Salary is £15,000 basic for 3 days and OTE is £30,000
Days are; Every Saturday and Sunday plus 1 day in the week
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
* Deliver daily and weekly sales figures through coaching and developing the agents within your team.
* To promote a culture of motivation and positive morale amongst the department and your team by building team spirit, participation and recognising the contribution of individuals.
* Conduct weekly 1:1 performance reviews with each team member along with call and quality audits, identifying any training and development needs.
* Ensure that the daily operation of the department runs smoothly and optimum service delivery is sustained, in line with the KPI’s.
* Provide appropriate support to all departmental colleagues to ensure that performance targets are met
* To manage attendance, performance and conduct in line with HR policies.
* To deal personally with customers when required to ensure full contact resolution.
* Take every opportunity to review internal processes and implement improvements to increase the quality and productivity of the team.
* Working every Saturday and Sunday plus 1 weekday
A Few Things About You
* Recent experience of managing a sales driven team
* Shows an understanding of how to improve performance
* Has an clear understanding of sales techniques/skills
* Good communicator with strong social skills
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.