About The Role
We are looking for Part Time Contact Centre Agents who will join a team of customer focused individuals to ensure our customers are happy and that we are delivering their expectations. There will be plenty of opportunity for development and progression with regular in-house training to further develop skills and knowledge.
As one of our Contact Centre Agents you will be managing the day to day queries of our customers, drivers and engineers, solving challenges that get thrown your way. Being resilient and having a passion turn a difficult situation in to a successful delivery and ensuring customer satisfaction is a must.
Every day we make decisions that our Mums would be proud of and treat every customer like we would our Gran, are you ready to play your part?
Hours - part-time hours between 7am-8pm Monday-Sunday on a rota basis
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Delight our customers by finding a resolution that suits them - care, ownership and attention are what matters
- Working smart to create a seamless experience with the ability to adapt to an ever growing company
- Embody our culture and values
- Deal with all types of queries over the phone whilst going above and beyond
- Delivering on KPIs whilst giving excellent 'customer experience'
- A fantastic pre-delivery experience
- Quality phone calls over quantity
A Few Things About You
- Strong communication skills including a natural telephone manner
- Good listening skills, really care about the customer and be resilient
- A can-do attitude
- Experience of communicating with a number of different people on all levels
- Experience of problem solving and resolving issues in a positive way
- Experience within a contact centre is desirable but not essential
- PC literate - using word, excel and outlook
- Ability to pick up new in-house systems
A Bit About Us
At AO, our purpose is to have the happiest customers by relentlessly striving for a better way and our Contact Centre Agents play a vital part in this journey. You will be the main point of contact for our customers, clients, premier fleet and drivers in order to provide the best customer service possible. You will also build good relationships with other members of the contact centre teams and people in the wider business.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.