Paid Media Executive
About The Role
Our ambitious and talented in-house Acquisition team are looking for an enthusiastic Paid Media Executive to join them.
In this role, you'll play a key role in our digital media activity, involved in our ensuring Paid Social, Display, and YouTube campaigns are best in class.
You’ll have opportunities to work with best-in-class technology and significant budgets. AO’s culture is a vital part of our success, and you will be joining a fast-paced environment where we constantly challenge the ordinary.
We know we work better when we're together, so all our AO’ers come into the office Monday-Friday. We collaborate more easily, have continual conversations, we’re more creative, and give better support and all this makes us more motivated and even better at what we do.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Support the Paid Media Manager in creating and executing the paid media strategy with the explicit aim of growing traffic & revenue across Paid social, Display & YouTube
- Identify performance issues/opportunities and provide actionable insight to the Paid Media Manager
- Collaborate with channel specialists to drive multi-channel performance across multiple product categories
- We believe innovation is vital in achieving long-term growth/success and you will be expected to challenge the ordinary. We are looking for somebody who can consistently identify and test innovative opportunities
- Regularly present performance results/opportunities to senior Acquisition stakeholders
- Support the Paid Media Manager with reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly performance against forecast and KPI’s)
- Lead and strategies with Trade Marketing on manufacturer funded campaigns
- Support the Paid Media Manager on projects (Such as conversion)
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders, agencies and other third parties
A Few Things About You
- Experience in managing Paid Media budgets and running activity
- Strong commercial acumen and results driven
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and driven with an eagerness for learning and self-development
- Curious with a desire to test new ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a variety of styles and personalities
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of being able to multitask
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re known for helping our customers brilliantly - and it’s no different for AOers. We care about more than what’s on your CV, because together we can do extraordinary things.
Our benefits are designed to cover the moments that matter to AOers. From health and wellness to giving back - you’ll be rewarded inside and outside of work.
- 25 days holiday - earn more days the longer you’re with us, with the option to buy more too!
- Carry any leftover annual leave into the next holiday year
- Staff discount at ao.com & discounted gym offers
- Free on-site breakfast
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- 2x fully paid charity days a year
- Internal first approach to recruitment - you get first dibs on any new jobs across the business
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.