About The Role
At first glance AO Business and ao.com seem quite similar, but they’re worlds apart. Our product range is more diverse and the needs of our clients more varied. We want to do with the B2B market, what ao.com did to the online retail market, challenging the norm to find a better way of doing business.
We are currently recruiting a Customer Experience Specialist to join our AO Business team at our Head Office in Horwich, Bolton
- Salary £21,000
- Hours: Shift patterns Monday - Friday 8-6pm Saturday 8am-1pm
- You will be supported by our comprehensive induction and ongoing training with our wider team
- Benefit from regular in house training to further develop skills and knowledge with the ambition to progress within the business
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Delight our clients by finding a resolve that suits them - care, ownership and attention are what matters
- Working smart to create a seamless experience
- Embody our culture and values
- Deal with all types of queries over the phone and email
- Delivering on KPI’s whilst giving excellent ‘customer experience’
- Outbound work to ensure deliveries are successful and orders completed within a timely manner
- Support other departments within B2B
A Few Things About You
- Be a team player
- Be driven, caring and fun
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to learn and ability to do so quickly keeping up with the fast pace of AO Business
- Be open and flexible to change
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.