About The Role
We’re a team of specialists, who are looking for another to join us on our quest to lead the retail evolution!
We pride ourselves on delivering the best customer experience possible and continually push to exceed expectations. You’ll be a true advocate for the Customer, utilising a range of insights and data to identify customer problems and champion them into the business, creating best in class experimentation strategies.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
As an Optimisation Executive, you’ll sit within the UX Research & Optimisation Team, helping improve the on-site customer experience by identifying onsite customer problems and using them to run world-class experiments.
Part of your time will also be spent within a multi-disciplinary squad, which is made up of a team of specialists working on driving improvements through for an area of the website.
Working closely with the UX Researchers in the team, you’ll be able to use a range of Optimisation and Customer Analytics tools, to reveal insights and customer problems.
You’ll work closely with the Optimisation Lead to support the end-to-end optimisation testing process, including: insights discovery, experimentation strategy, prioritisation, requirements gathering, experiment execution, measurement, and business recommendations.
A Few Things About You
- Experience in using web analytics platform, such as Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics to derive customer insight/s and understand experiment performance
- Familiar with an experimentation platform e.g. Maxymiser, Dynamic Yield, Monetate etc
- Understands user research methods e.g. surveys, heatmaps, session replays and anything more would be a bonus!
- Demonstrates effective experiment design e.g. writing data-driven hypotheses calculating sample sizes, experiment run-times etc
- Confident in sharing insights, findings and experiment results to the business, to help other teams make better decisions
- Passion about all things digital and obsessive about improving the customer experience
- Familiar with different statistical inferences
- Basic coding understanding (HTML, CSS, JS)
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.