About The Role
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company. With Favourable shift patterns to allow an excellent work life balance. We offer great internal development opportunities, Employee discount along with a growing list of other perks including simply health and a pension plan…..
We are looking for a co-ordinator to join our premier installations team based at Crewe to help with the organisation and support of the team. As our installations co-ordinator you will be a highly organised individual able to work to tight deadlines. You are kind and approachable, showing a caring open personality that allows members of the engineering and apprentice teams to feel comfortable in approaching you regarding any queries they have. The ability to prioritise tasks and workloads independently or as part of the well oiled coordinator team is a must. Your great eye for detail is will ensure that all audit, operational and HR paperwork are completed correctly. Being a bold, professional and courteous person you will strive to be part of our expert family.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
As an integral part of the installations team you will provide support to ensure that the engineers and trainees have the tools and equipment required to complete their daily tasks. You will work with key stakeholders to ensure that the team efficiency is managed on a daily basis.
Your regular tasks will also include;
* Oversee the Engineers going out on shift each morning
* Running and managing engineer and apprentice rotas
* Being central contact for southern engineers regarding expenses, uniform, holidays and roster issues
* Engineer and apprentice time sheet processing
* Monitoring HHT issues throughout the day
* Ordering of spare parts and tools
* Tool box audits
* Work with databases and systems to track spare parts and tools
* Toolbox audits
* Working to tight deadlines
* Communicate key information to parts of the operational team
* Supporting the administration team with uniform ordering and distribution
* Ensuring spare parts have arrived and are distributed in the correct manner
* Ensure any briefings go out to the engineers including technical updates and engagement
* Co-ordinate any engagement activities and events for the installation team
* Working with the regional technical trainer to ensure that all portfolios and evaluation reviews are on track
* Reporting on the progress of the trainees
* Ensure that the completed documentation is sent back to Crewe
* Manage and co-ordinate the training schedule for all new starters on the programme
* Maintaining an on-going relationship with colleges to ensure that we have a pipeline of trainees
A Few Things About You
* At least 12 months administrative experience
* Previously worked in a customer service role
* Thrived in administrative roles with specific focus on working independently but maintaining the ability to work as a member of a team
* Stock taking knowledge
You will demonstrate the following skills;
* Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
* Excellent time management skills
* Organised and able to work on own initiative
* Effective communication
* Ability to execute manual handling in a safe manner
* Able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues, peers and external third parties
* Good awareness of tools
* Good awareness of spare parts required in the domestic appliance installation industry desirable
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.