About The Role
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company. With Favourable shift patterns to allow an excellent work life balance. We offer great internal development opportunities, Employee discount along with a growing list of other perks including simply health and a pension plan…..
We are looking for a co-ordinator to join our premier installations team based at Crewe to help with the organisation and support of the team. As our installations co-ordinator you will be a highly organised individual able to work to tight deadlines. You are kind and approachable, showing a caring open personality that allows members of the engineering and apprentice teams to feel comfortable in approaching you regarding any queries they have. The ability to prioritise tasks and workloads independently or as part of the well oiled coordinator team is a must. Your great eye for detail is will ensure that all audit, operational and HR paperwork are completed correctly. Being a bold, professional and courteous person you will strive to be part of our expert family.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
As an integral part of the installations team you will provide support to ensure that the engineers and trainees have the tools and equipment required to complete their daily tasks. You will work with key stakeholders to ensure that the team efficiency is managed on a daily basis.
Your regular tasks will also include;
- Oversee the Engineers going out on shift each morning
- Running and managing engineer and apprentice rotas
- Being central contact for southern engineers regarding expenses, uniform, holidays and roster issues
- Engineer and apprentice time sheet processing
- Monitoring HHT issues throughout the day
- Ordering of spare parts and tools
- Tool box audits
- Work with databases and systems to track spare parts and tools
- Toolbox audits
- Working to tight deadlines
- Communicate key information to parts of the operational team
- Supporting the administration team with uniform ordering and distribution
- Ensuring spare parts have arrived and are distributed in the correct manner
A Few Things About You
- At least 12 months administrative experience
- Previously worked in a customer service role
- Thrived in administrative roles with specific focus on working independently but maintaining the ability to work as a member of a team
- Stock taking knowledge
You will demonstrate the following skills;
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills
- Organised and able to work on own initiative
- Effective communication
- Ability to execute manual handling in a safe manner
- Able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues, peers and external third parties
- Good awareness of tools
- Good awareness of spare parts required in the domestic appliance installation industry desirable
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.