About The Role
You'll be joining our onsite Marketing team, on a 12-month FTC, as our Onsite Marketing Assitant to help us deliver customer-facing marketing campaigns across our websites.
The onsite marketing team is responsible for our customer-facing content messages on the website. It's our job to understand what customers are looking for and ensure we give them that information as quickly as possible to help them make informed decisions about which products to buy
When we're not planning questions for the Friday team quiz, you can find us eating lots of cake, listening to Shania Twain, and being as loud and dramatic as possible. All the other teams want to spend all their time with us - we're definitely the friendliest and the most fun!
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Monitor and manage calendar requests and flyers
- Co-ordinate artwork between trading teams, manufacturers, creative and delivery teams whilst upkeeping channel best practice
- Know the calendar and campaign plans inside out and ensure the smooth running of everything that needs to be delivered in the next update.
- Chase any outstanding information from the trading, promotion and creative teams.
- Report and analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements for future campaigns
A Few Things About You
- Communicates activity and outstanding information to the team and wider business
- Meticulously organised with an eye for detail
- Enjoys a project co-ordinator based role
- Can handle communication with multiple stakeholders simultaneously and can be trusted to escalate problems where appropriate
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.