About The Role
Our Night Loaders play a vital part in the operation and the customer journey by rolling up our sleeves up to get things done;
- 40.25 hour per week (Full time) Permanent contract
- Shift Pattern - 4 on 4 off
- Shift times- 18.00pm-06.00am
- Salary £9.55 per hour / £19,988.15 per year
- Great internal development pathways
- Full training provided on site and on-going support from our amazing team
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
AO’s warehouse teams are the heart of the operation and play a vital part in our mission at AO. You will be;
- Loading products from the shop floor to trailers and delivery vans
- Manual handling of all appliances
- Working in a team to ensure all products are loaded correctly and safely
- Report directly into the Warehouse Team Leaders, Supervisors and Shift Managers
- Working to deadlines and achieve targets set by the business
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
- Use of warehouse equipment such as Pump Trucks, LLOP's, Sack Trucks etc
- General Warehouse responsibilities as required
A Few Things About You
Working night shifts it is important that we all work together to stay motivated throughout the shift, be able to work independently and in a team. Take on tasks and complete to a high standard.
Experience- 1 years’ warehouse experience would be desired but not essential other experience of Manual handing roles will be considered.
Are you ready to join our fast-growing company? Please apply today!
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 24 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.