About The Role
We’re on a journey to transform the way we work at AO. We’re investing £1 million into upgrading our ERP from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365, bringing the power, speed, and intelligence of cloud computing into our organisation.
The first stop on our roadmap is to embed, optimise and roll out D365 to our Finance team. Then we’ll be integrating other areas such as HR, Sales, and Supply Chain. So we’re looking for specialists in the D365 finance module to join us and lead the delivery and growth of this critical application.
As a MS Dynamics Functional Consultant, you’ll take a people and process-based approach to find the right solutions. You’ll really get to know our stakeholders - whether that’s over a Teams call or in our on-site Starbucks, understand their needs and map out the technical requirements. This role will give you exposure to the latest and best ERP technology, unrivaled career growth as well, and the ability to shape the future of D365 at AO.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Build relationships with stakeholders and gather their requirements
- Supervise and deliver functional design activities, both internally and with our external partners
- Configure the system and monitor third party activity is to our standards
- Test detailed functional components and produce prototypes
- Present prototypes of solutions to the wider tech team and stakeholders
- Deliver training workshops to colleagues across the business to increase knowledge and help them use the system
- Provide support to other colleagues on the system when needed
- Act as a mentor to more junior members of the team
A Few Things About You
- Good understanding of MS Dynamics 365 and knowledge of the Finance module
- Experience building strong relationships with stakeholders where you can demonstrate you’ve understood their technical needs and provided the right solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail and investigation skills
- The ability to manage your workload and time to meet deadlines and SLAs
- A resourceful, energetic, and enthusiastic approach
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re known for helping our customers brilliantly - and it’s no different for AOers. We care about more than what’s on your CV, because together we can do extraordinary things.
Our benefits are designed to cover the moments that matter to AO'ers. From health and wellness to giving back - you’ll be rewarded inside and outside of work.
- 25 days holiday - earn more days the longer you’re with us, with the option to buy more too!
- Carry any leftover annual leave into the next holiday year
- Staff discount at ao.com & discounted gym offers
- Free on-site breakfast
- £200 annual attendance bonus
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- 2x fully paid charity days a year
- Internal first approach to recruitment - you get first dibs on any new jobs across the business
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.