About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketing executive to join our growing digital acquisition team, based at our Bolton head office.You’ll be working as part of a team to plan and deliver high profile campaigns across our appliances and tech product ranges. You’ll have the opportunity to work across a variety of marketing channels including digital, social and traditional platforms.
No two days are the same here at AO, so the right candidate will be self-motivated and willing to get stuck in with whatever comes their way. This is an ever evolving team with opportunities to get involved in a variety projects, so we’re looking for someone who will relish the challenge!
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Reporting on campaigns and identifying future learning
- Researching and staying up to date with new trends within the industry.
Planning and delivering campaigns across a variety of marketing channels.
A Few Things About You
- At least 3 years experience working in a fast paced marketing team, preferably within eCommerce or retail.
* Ambitious and intelligent, looking for real responsibility from day one.
* Bring fresh and innovative thinking to the team.
· Analytical and results driven, constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.