About The Role
This role will primarily focus on the delivery of marketing campaigns working across multiple channels and projects.
You’ll be working alongside our Senior Marketing Manager and marketing planning team to plan and deliver high profile campaigns across the group.
With a focus on communicating all the great reasons to choose AO products and services, you’ll be responsible for the end to end management of campaigns, working with teams across the wider business to deliver highly targeted, creative and effective marketing campaigns.
No two days are the same here at AO, so the right candidate will be self-motivated and willing to get stuck in with whatever comes their way whether that’s delivering a high-profile campaign or looking at ways to constantly improve. This is an ever-evolving team with opportunities t
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- End to end project management of promotionally led and trade funded activations, ensuring campaigns are delivered on time, within budget and against objectives.
- Supporting the planning and owning the delivery of AO campaigns across owned and earned channels.
- Working closely with wider marketing teams; performance, media and content, CRM, PR and comms, analytics and creative, to ensure channel alignment throughout campaign.
- Working with the trade marketing teams to monetise activations and facilitate manufacturer sign off.
- Analysing and reporting on campaigns using learnings to optimise and inform future campaigns.
- Researching and staying up to date with new trends and advances within the industry, being the expert within the team.
- Being the go to person for all things marketing activation related, keeping the team up to date and driving visibility of this work stream across the business.
- Work with an in-house creative team to deliver campaign creative assets.
A Few Things About You
- Extensive experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- A people person who can build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders. Good communication skills are essential in keeping campaigns running smoothly, with confidence to relay plans and updates across the business.
- Passionate about all things marketing with the desire to be an expert in the field.
- Adaptable, energetic, creative, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Excellent organisation skills, able to consistently hit deadline with the confidence to express your ideas.
- Analytical and results driven, constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance.
- Strong attention to detail. A team player who gets stuck in and enjoys working on a variety of projects.
- Examples of delivering campaigns that meet or exceed the agreed KPIs.
- A good understanding of traditional and digital media channels and the role they play in marketing communications and campaigns.
- At least five years’ marketing experience in a fast-paced environment, gained either in-house or at an agency at an account manager level.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.