About The Role
AO’s customer-led approach is at the heart of everything the marketing team do, and our success is only as good as the data and insights we have available. You will add value to the business through detailed, commercial analysis of our media marketing activity, ultimately driving forward the financial performance of our business.
Your role is fundamental to increasing AO’s success across our media activity with the role having varying responsibilities, supporting several marketing channels across multiple business units including some general reporting and dashboard building, as well as regular channel deep dives. Additionally, the role will provide support on AO’s econometrics model development and any ad hoc challenges the marketing teams need analytical support on.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
· You will work with key stakeholders to build reporting to monitor their KPIs and help automate performance reporting in the form of Dashboards where possible.
· Interrogating large data sets you’ll be able to help identify opportunities for the team deliver against challenging targets.
· Translating data into actionable insights - working seamlessly across our marketing and commercial teams, you will help ensure that insights are translated into actions, presented in an easy-to-understand format.
· Communicating analysis & results with our Marketing, Trade and wider commercial departments along with your recommendations, and seeing any actions through to completion.
A Few Things About You
· A proven track record of interrogating data and identifying trends that can shape strategic decisions.
· A good understanding of digital and offline marketing channels.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Experience with analytical software such as Google Analytics with experience in programming languages such as SQL, SAS, R and Python considered advantageous.
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.