About The Role
Do you have a knack for finding cost-efficient solutions? If so, we want you to join our team as a Logistics Resource Planner. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Senior Commercial Analysts and collaborate with various departments throughout AO to create operational plans that are both efficient and customer centric.
This role would be perfect for a university graduate who is looking to kick start their career. We are seeking a dynamic individual who thrives under pressure and keeps up with the fast-paced, supportive environment we offer. If you are driven to deliver objectives with a smile and a professional attitude, we want you on our team.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Converting a sales forecast into a nationwide delivery schedule, including the planning, and capping of next day deliveries
- Tracking customer proposition, including delivery lead times and available delivery days
- Liaising with depots to plan home delivery driver/engineer availability
- Analysing product mix and routing metrics to forecast daily delivery capacity
- Planning the daily outbound trailers requirement
- Planning outbase home delivery vehicle allocation and tracking utilisation
- Planning and tracking the status of drivers, engineers, and warehouse operatives, including holiday, sickness, etc.
- Produce and maintain employee rosters for operational roles.
A Few Things About You
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical ability and an attention to detaiils
- Confidence to present information and challenge the status quo
- A collaborative and friendly approach when dealing with internal and external customers
- Able to develop strong working relationships with all departments
- Deadline driven with excellent prioritisation skills
- Experience using Excel (vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables, etc)
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re known for helping our customers brilliantly - and it’s no different for AOers. We care about more than what’s on your CV, because together we can do extraordinary things.
Our benefits are designed to cover the moments that matter to AOers. From health and wellness to giving back - you’ll be rewarded inside and outside of work.
- 33 days holiday
- Staff discount at ao.com & discounted gym offers
- Matched pension - contribute 5% of your annual salary and we'll do the same
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Help @ Hand scheme - virtual GP, mental health support, physiotherapy etc
- 2x fully paid charity days a year
- Internal first approach to recruitment - you get first dibs on any new jobs across the business
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.