About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to AO.com’s unique way of managing marketing relationships with manufacturer partners. Working alongside big brands such as Microsoft, HP and Samsung, you will play a key role in executing joint marketing plans and initiatives to support the company’s overarching trade objectives.
Internal relationship building, excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail will be required.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Develop a deep understanding of our Brand Partner’s objectives, key messages, technologies and products, as well as an understanding of how they relate to other products and brands within the marketplace.
- Support the Trade Marketing Manager in maintaining and growing relationships with our Brand Partners, attending key meetings where necessary
- Maintain Brand Partner marketing calendars, ensuring all information is kept up to date and all teams informed of any changes
- Assist in the delivery of co-branded creative assets for use across various digital marketing channels
- Coordinate feedback effectively and work with other in-house team to action creative amends based on internal and external feedback
- Provide regular updates to the Trade Marketing Manager on the status of projects and campaigns, flagging issues or queries as appropriate
- Create and circulate evidence packs for all activity
A Few Things About You
- Marketing or related degree and preferably 1 year of experience in digital marketing and / or retail
- Excellent relationship builder with an ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strategic thinker with strong commercial acumen
- "Let’s go" spirit and willingness to develop professionally
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.