About The Role
Here at AO, our CRM team are a bunch of talented people who all share a passion for the customer lifecycle, and are responsible for the operational set up and delivery of all multi-channel campaigns required to execute our customer-centric CRM programme.
Day to day you’ll work closely with Abdul our Email Developer, to build and maintain responsive and accessible email templates using HTML and CSS ensuring they are up to current email best practices.
We know we work better when we’re together, so all our AOers come into the office Monday - Friday. We collaborate more easily, have continual conversations, we’re more creative and give better support and all this makes us more motivated and even better at what we
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Building and maintaining responsive and accessible email templates ensuring they are up to current email best practices
- Maintain and build new blocks within drag and drop email templates for the use of the wider CRM team
- Test emails and troubleshoot rendering issues across various browsers, email clients and devices
- Perform QA across the CRM team
- Liaising with the ESP support team to ensure platform issues/requirements are raised and resolved
- Maintaining awareness of email design and development trends to drive innovation
A Few Things About You
- Experience of using email-based coding languages such as HTML/CSS as well as basic editing skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- You’ll be excited to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent attention to detail and QA skills
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re known for helping our customers brilliantly - and it’s no different for AOers. We care about more than what’s on your CV, because together we can do extraordinary things.
As an AOer, you’ll have access to tonnes of benefits, put together to cover the moments that matter to you. Further details are available on our benefits page;
• Our Value Creation Plan; We've created a unique long term bonus plan for every AOer to share in our success, giving you the opportunity of an exceptional reward in return for exceptional business performance.
• Holidays; 25 days, plus bank holidays (increasing to 27 days after 2 years with us!)
• Pension; Contribute 5% of your annual salary and we'll do the same, giving you a little extra support for the future.
• Be VIP at the AO Arena; we have loads of opportunities to win free tickets and pre-sale access!
• Health & wellbeing; discounted gym membership, an onsite spa and our Help @ Hand scheme giving you access to virtual GP’s, Mental Health support and much more.
• Discounts; exclusive discounts across our product range.
• Family leave; Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave.
• Making a difference; 2 fully paid days a year to donate your time to any charity of your choice.
• On site perks; start your day with free on site parking, grabbing a complimentary breakfast and a coffee at our subsidised Starbucks!