About The Role
It’s an exciting time within the AO Creative Studio, as we are beginning a journey of Creative Transformation. We are looking for a confident junior CRM artworker who can follow the complicate brief and create email designs for our CRM channel. This position will work closely with senior CRM designer alongside CRM copy writers.
Based out of our Manchester creative hub, you’ll be joining a creative team with designers, contents writers and motion designers. With a great eye for detail and a real passion for artworking and email creating, you will need to be used to working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Working to AO brand guidelines to produce BAU emails for our CRM channel.
- By using our existing XD templates to create great layout & visual compositions for our emails
- To follow the guidelines and correct asset use, while meeting the deadline
A Few Things About You
- Has genuine love for artworking
- A team player with a strong communication skill
- Fluent in using Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Adobe XD is a huge bonus but not essential
- Demonstrates good layout, design and typography skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as collaboratively
- Obsesses about the detail and has a huge passion for delivering quality work
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.