About The Role
At AO, we believe that providing the right information to all operational areas of our business is crucial in delivering a world-class service efficiently. Our commercial team plays a vital role in achieving this goal.
We are constantly striving for development within the team and are seeking individuals who are ambitious, eager to learn, and possess a can-do attitude. While a degree in Accounting or Business is desirable, it is not a requirement. We offer various options to improve your skills, ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to grow and succeed with us.
Join our team and be a part of our journey towards excellence!
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
You will get lots of opportunities to support the team with different projects including.
· Commercial P&L
· Driving forward the performance of our logistics business.
· Insightful investigations, analysis, and the implementation of accurate forecasting models
· Detailed cost analysis and assist with cost saving initiatives.
We know we work better when were together, so all out AO’ers come into the office Monday-Friday. We collaborate more easily, have continual conversations, were more creative, give better support and all this makes us more motivated and even better at what we do.
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re known for helping our customers brilliantly - and it’s no different for AOers. We care about more than what’s on your CV, because together we can do extraordinary things.
Our benefits are designed to cover the moments that matter to AOers. From health and wellness to giving back - you’ll be rewarded inside and outside of work.
- 33 days holiday
- Staff discount at ao.com & discounted gym offers
- Matched pension - contribute 5% of your annual salary and we'll do the same
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Help @ Hand scheme - virtual GP, mental health support, physiotherapy etc
- 2x fully paid charity days a year
- Internal first approach to recruitment - you get first dibs on any new jobs across the business
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.