About The Role
Our Junior Commercial Analyst will have contact with most departments in the business on a weekly basis including our warehouse, transport team, quality team and our Outbases, so we need someone who can communicate with people on all levels in a friendly and professional way. You will report to the Commercial Business Partner and work very closely with our whole Commercial team to make sure we always have a full understanding of the cost areas and P&L.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
We are looking for someone who fits well into a busy commercial team to provide all operational areas of the business with the right information they need to deliver a world class service in the most efficient way possible. You will collect data and help the Commercial team to undertake comprehensive analysis on various cost areas within the P&L and labour. You will do this by:
- Supporting the Commercial Analysts to undertake detailed cost analysis and assisting with developing cost-saving initiative across the business
- Collating and analysing data, the putting this into reports suitable for a financially and non-financially minded audience
- Reporting results back to the Commercial Business Partner on a weekly basis
- Communicating information with internal and external stakeholders
- Generating reports using a range of IT and database systems
- Getting involved in ad-hoc projects relating to cost-saving inititives within all departments in the busines
A Few Things About You
- A relevant degree or experience of working in a similar role
- Strong analytical capability with experience of using Excel* Have a passion for improving the service we deliver for our customers.
- Be driven to deliver objectives professionally and with a smile so that you develop strong collaborative relationships with the whole operation.
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.