A Bit About Us
We’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business.
We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly.
We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the Role
We are seeking to appoint an assistant IT Contracts Assistant to join our fast-growing organisation and we are currently looking to expand and strengthen our IT commercial team based in Bolton.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
* Assist the IT Commercial Manager in the analysis, review, coordination and negotiation of all types of IT commercial agreements such as Master Service Agreements, Consultancy Agreements and Service Agreements.
* Help build an IT contract road map to assist in strategic decision making.
* Assist in the review and draft supply contracts and terms and conditions.
* Liaise with internal departments as needed for operational input on commercial agreements.
* Liaise with internal Legal department in respect of IT contractual matters.
* Provide contractual support to internal departments as needed.
* Finalise contracts, arranging signature and filing.
* Update and maintain online Contract Management storage and notification System
* insightful, meaningful reports
A Few Things About You
* At least 1 years’ experience of reviewing commercial contracts/in-house legal experience.
* Inquisitive & Analytical, in order to obtain and review information
* Proficiency in working with Microsoft Excel
* Excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Why Choose AO?
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
The AO motto is "treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of". To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.