About The Role
• Working in the Systems team within our Commercial department, you will add value to business by understanding the impacts of each contact type within all our contact centre operations. Working closely with the Systems manager and key stakeholders within the Contact Centre management team you will provide insight into how customers choose to interact with us and how we can influence and improve these journeys to provide the best levels of service.
• You’ll work within our wider commercial operations team helping to report, analyse and explain performance of each contact type (Voice, Email, Webchat, Social etc.)
• Using a mix of system provided reporting and custom-made bespoke reporting.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Mapping out customers journeys via each channel and fully understanding the positives and negatives of what each have to offer.
- Digging into the data we have for each of our customer contact methods and building it up to suitable state for accurate and viable reporting.
- Using reports and visuals to discover trends and suggesting changes to make better customer journeys and contact reduction.
- Analysing customer contacts by call listening and other methods.
- Reporting on Impact of change as new routing methods and self service initiatives are launched/trialled.
- Review performance week on week and be able to explain why variances have occurred.
A Few Things About You
• Confidence to challenge and suggest change based on findings
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Solid business and commercial awareness
• Highly numerate/analytical mind-set
• Be able to take a problem and visualise it to the wider business in a form which is easy to understand and talk about
• Ambitious and self-motivated
• Excellent organisation & attention to detail
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Knowledge of SQL and Power BI would be useful but not essential.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.