About The Role
We are looking for driven and highly motivated individuals to join our Inbound Sales Department to work with our German speaking customers
The role will be taking inbound calls from our customers supporting our customers through the buying process.
- Defined career path as 80% of our Sales Managers have successfully been promoted from the Inbound sales executive role.
- You will be supported by our comprehensive sales induction and ongoing training with our Sales Trainer / wider team.
- Benefit from regular in house training to further develop sales technique.
- Contributing in regular team building sessions.
- Exciting atmosphere, dynamic fast paced sales office.
- Weekly rewards for top performing executives and teams.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
As an Inbound Sales Executive you will be building relationships, understanding customer needs, relating back and closing deals.
- Adopting a consultative approach to the sales process
- Overcoming objections and being resilient
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
- Contributing in regular team building sessions
- Benefiting from regular in house training to further develop sales technique
A Few Things About You
- You must have experience of working in a target driven sales role
- You will be consistent high achiever, earning impressive and regular commission on top of your basic salary
- Proven ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the full sales cycle
- A highly motivated attitude to targets
- Goal orientated with a passion to succeed
- Good longevity in previous roles
A Bit About Us
We’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business.
We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly.
We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
Why Choose AO?
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
The AO motto is "treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of". To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.