A Bit About Us
In AO Business we go to great lengths to provide better value for businesses. We’re experienced in working with a variety of different industries to give advice on the right products, delivery to suit the schedule of our clients and business services to meet their needs. We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen.
We are at the start of our journey, with growth ambitions to rival that of the retail business. The successful candidate will join a team of self-motivated and money hungry individuals to ensure we exceed our sales KPI’s whilst providing the best possible service to our customers.
Earn what you deserve! With a £20,000 basic, realistic OTE of £32,000 and uncapped bonus you are in control of your own earnings.
More About the Role
At first glance AO Business and ao.com seem quite similar, but they’re worlds apart. Our product range is more diverse and the needs of our clients more varied. We want to do with the B2B market, what ao.com did to the online retail market, challenging the norm to find a better way of doing business.
- Defined career path as 80% of our Sales Managers have successfully been promoted from within the sales department
- Support from our comprehensive B2B sales induction and ongoing training with our Sales Manager and wider team
- Benefit from regular in house training to further develop sales technique
- Contributing in regular team building sessions
- Exciting atmosphere in a dynamic fast paced sales office
- Recognition for top performing Sales Executives
- Company nights out and awards evenings to recognize and reward performance
- Modern, vibrant state of the art offices with amazing facilities based in Horwich, Bolton
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
- Taking inbound calls and capturing orders
- Building rapport and using effective questioning to identify business needs
- Build up a pipeline of business
- Being proactive and acquiring new customers
- Market testing and obtaining feedback
- Working towards individual and team KPI’s such as revenue, margin and sales conversion
- Sending and chasing customer quotes over the phone and via email
- Liasing with the trade team to quote bulk orders
- Work on a rotated shift pattern 8am-6pm Mon-Fri
A Few Things About You
- Experience of working in a target-driven sales environment
- Experience in B2B Sales
- Proven track record of exceeding sales KPI’s, acquiring new business and building customer relationships
- A team player
- Consistent high achiever and ability to turn opportunities into orders
- Motivated, passionate individual with a desire to deliver an exceptional experience
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks effectively
- IT literate with excellent written skills
- Ability to adapt to change and a desire to learn new processes
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.