A Bit About Us
In AO Business we go to great lengths to provide better value for businesses. We’re experienced in working with a variety of different industries giving advice on the right products, delivery to suit the schedule of our clients and business services to meet their needs. We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen.
We are at the start of our journey, with growth ambitions to rival that of the retail business. The successful candidate will join a team of self-motivated and driven individuals to ensure we succeed in becoming the supplier of choice for our customers.
More About the Role
At first glance AO Business and ao.com seem quite similar, but they’re worlds apart. Our product range is more diverse and the needs of our clients more varied. We want to do with the B2B market what ao.com did to the online retail market, challenging the norm to find a better way of doing business.
- The successful candidate will be managing the day-to-day administrative tasks of the House Builder team based at our Head Office in Horwich, Bolton
- Salary £18,000-£20,000
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- You will be supported by our comprehensive induction and ongoing training with our wider team
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
- Taking inbound calls from site managers, answering order queries and booking in deliveries
- Efficiently managing the house builder mailbox
- Order processing and tracking in line with site call-off plans
- Managing orders for multiple sites and contacts
- Organising and prioritising workload
- Working with excel spreadsheets
- Liaising with the B2B partnership lead
A Few Things About You
- Computer literate with exceptional communication skills
- Motivated and passionate with a desire to deliver an exceptional service
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise tasks effectively
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and excellent written skills
- Ability to adapt to change and a desire to learn new processes
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO Business is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.