About The Role
- £19,000 Basic Salary plus Monthly Bonus - OTE £22,000
- Our top earners take home £25,000!
- Winners of 2018 BESMA; Sales Employer of The Year and Sales Team of The Year
- Defined career path as 80% of our Live Chat Managers have been internally promoted from within the Sales team.
- Accredited Sales Training endorsed by ISM offering NVQ level qualifications in Sales & Marketing.
- Fixed rotating shift pattern - only 1 in 4 weekends.
- Quarterly Sales Awards evening - rewarding and recognising success.
It's an exciting time for our Sales Department in Bolton as we go through a period of growth, and are looking to add exceptional talent to our Live Chat Sales Team to ensure the continued success of the department!
We are looking for driven and highly motivated Live Chat Executives to join the team at our Head Office in Bolton. The role will be taking Live Chat interactions from our Customers supporting them through the buying process and providing the best service possible.
You will be supported by our comprehensive Sales induction and ongoing training with our Sales training team. We have a dynamic fast paced culture and we offer a defined career path with 80% of our Sales Managers having successfully been promoted from within.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
As a Live Chat Executive you will be building relationships, understanding customer needs, generating hot leads and helping customers buy on our website.
- Adopting a consultative approach to the sales process through Live Chat
- Qualifying customers for calls as lead generators for our Outbound team
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
- Contributing in regular team building sessions
- Benefiting from regular in house training to further develop sales technique
A Few Things About You
- Previous Customer Service / Sales / Live Chat experience is preferred
- Experience of working in a target driven sales role is an advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work as a team
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.