About The Role
In AO Business we go to great lengths to provide better value for businesses. We’re experienced in working with a variety of different industries to give advice on the right products, delivery to suit the schedule of our clients and business services to meet their needs. We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen.
Earn what you deserve! With a £25,000 basic, realistic OTE of £50,000 and uncapped bonus you are in control of your own earnings.
At first glance AO Business and ao.com seem quite similar, but they’re worlds apart. Our product range is more diverse and the needs of our clients more varied. We want to do with the B2B market, what ao.com did to the online retail market, challenging the norm to find a better way of doing business.
- Defined career path as 100% of our Sales Managers have successfully been promoted from within the sales department
- Support from our comprehensive B2B sales induction and ongoing training with our Sales Manager and wider team
- Benefit from regular in house training to further develop sales technique
- Contributing in regular team building sessions
- Exciting atmosphere in a dynamic fast paced sales office
- Recognition for top performing Sales Executives
- Company nights out and awards evenings to recognize and reward performance
- we are currently working hybrid with 3 days in the office and 2 days at home
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Taking inbound calls
- Making outbound calls to build your own pipeline
- Building rapport and using effective questioning to identify business needs
- Being proactive and acquiring new customers
- Working towards individual and team KPI’s such as revenue, margin and sales conversion
- Sending and chasing customer quotes over the phone and via email
- Liasing with the trade team to quote bulk orders
- Work on a rotated shift pattern 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
A Few Things About You
- Experience of working in a target-driven environment
- A team player
- Consistent high achiever and ability to turn opportunities into orders
- Motivated, passionate individual with a desire to deliver an exceptional experience
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks effectively
- IT literate with excellent written skills
- Ability to adapt to change and a desire to learn new processes
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.