About The Role
We are looking for a motivated Graduate Commercial Finance Analyst to join our exciting and ever-growing UK Logistics Business, focusing on commercial finance performance.
You will assist with the team as we develop the commercial P&L, driving forward performance of our logistics business through insightful investigation, analysis and the implementation of accurate forecast models.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Assist the team with the production of the UK Logistics P&L Working closely with the wider commercial team providing clear, concise and quality information.
- Support with the production of forecasting and budgeting models to demonstrate our current performance and expected future costs/savings.
- Accurate data processing.
A Few Things About You
- Highly numerate/analytical mind-set.
- Driven and determined to produce world class analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.