About The Role
- We are looking for a Graduate Commercial Analyst to join our Pricing team, at a really exciting time of transformation. You will work alongside another Analyst and the Pricing Manager to drive forward our pricing decisions and create value for our customers internally and externally. This role is fundamental to increasing AO’s success and helps AO react to market situations in a timely manner.
The role is suitable for someone who can work efficiently in a fast paced environment and have the ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
• Responsible for reporting on our pricing position, market and competitors
• Daily and weekly analysis on key metrics within pricing
• Working with other commercial analysts and wider teams to drive forward better propositions for the customer and more insight for the business
• Improve processes and work with IT to drive forward levels of automation within Pricing
• Incorporate new data in our analysis and add value to the wider business
A Few Things About You
- A relevant, analytical degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Highly numerate/analytical mind-set
- Logical and tenacious approach, demonstrating a can-do attitude
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and keen to learn
- Excellent organisation & attention to detail
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.