About The Role
We’re known for delivering electricals with a smile. We treat every customer like they’re our gran and make decisions our mum’s would be proud of.
We've got full time, permanent opportunities for experienced Gas Engineers who have the qualifications to back them up. With readily available overtime that boosts earning potential, there's no end to what you can achieve. We know that a good work-life balance is key, which is why we offer a 4 on 4 off shift pattern so that you can make the most of your downtime.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- You'll be installing a variety of gas and electrical cookers and hobs alongside other domestic appliances. If you need any support, we've got a management and technical team who've got your back.
- We're big on safety and expect all Trainees and Gas Engineers to work to industry guidelines. You’ll be on the frontlines of customer service for AO and always uphold company safe working practices.
A Few Things About You
New members to the AO team will need:
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- ACS, CCN1 & CKR1
We're always on the lookout for Gas Engineers that also have;
- Knowledge of integrated and built-in appliances
- Electrical qualifications / experience
For us, the sky's the limit; we're dedicated to our Gas Engineers' ongoing training and development so that career progression is not only possible, but it's achievable.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps.
- 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to a subsidised gym membership.
- AO discount
- Attendance bonus
- Share save scheme - If you fancy an easy way to save money, our Share-save Scheme might be just the thing
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.