About The Role
We‘re all about providing customers with a seamless experience when they view and manage orders online.
We learn what‘s valuable, and hold ourselves accountable for the usability, resiliency and security of our site.
You'll be working closely with other teams to shape and improve our My Account product. This allows the customer to manage their order online. Whenever, wherever.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
We believe that if analytics is the machine, then data is the fuel. You’ll be working alongside our UX, Data Scientists and QA teams to build the best experience for our customers.
There’s no mistakes, just lessons learned. MVT (A/B/n testing) sits at the heart of everything we do. You’ll work with our optimisation team to run tests across the entire application.
A Few Things About You
- You’re clued up on Redux and Node JS based tooling (Gulp / Webpack etc.)
- Experience of cloud solutions / AWS / Azure
- TDD / Unit testing /Jest
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling. When it comes to electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines, TVs, everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We want to change the world for the better. We treat every customer like they’re our gran and make decisions our mum’s would be proud of. We build diverse and inclusive teams and we value each and every person’s contribution. This allows us to better represent our customers and the communities we serve.
Why Choose AO?
- Finding a work/life balance is key so our core hours are 10-4pm. For most roles, you can split your time working from home, the office, or a coffee shop if that’s where you thrive the most.
- We also offer 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays). You can take up to 5 days out of the business a year to learn or pursue qualifications and we’ll cover the cost.
- Our Share Save scheme and a bonus pay-out for every AOer if we smash our targets by March 2025. Plus, we’ll help look after the future you with our pension scheme, with our contributions starting from at least 5%.
- We’ve set up a Simply Health cash plan, which can help you save towards both medical and dental care. We also have loads of dedicated wellness initiatives to keep your mind, body and spirit in tip-top shape