About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced FP&A professional to step into a Business Partnering role. As our FP&A Business Partner, you’ll be responsible for the actualisation of UK Retail entity forecasts along with the consolidation and reporting of group operational performance.
This role will require you to develop key relationships with commercial and operational stakeholders in the different business units and territories. Additionally, you’ll be accountable for the leadership and development of an FP&A assistant accountant.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Managing the business forecast & budget process.
- Actualisation of the UK Retail forecast.
- Weekly consolidation and reporting of group forecast.
- Build key relationships with business unit commercial teams and key operational stakeholders.
- Designing new financial models and setting up dashboards to analyse Key Performance Indicators.
- Rebuilding and improving existing financial models - including revenues, actuals, and forecasting
- Implementation of group staff reporting vs budget and re-forecast across all entities
- Management and development of one direct report, FP&A Assistant.
- Ad Hoc Business analysis
A Few Things About You
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Previous experience of FP&A, intercompany transactions and group consolidations advantageous
- High proficiency in MS Excel (sumifs, vlookups, pivots etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Power point and the ability to create clear and informative financial presentations.
- Ability to build strong relationships with various senior stakeholders across the business
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.