About The Role
We are looking for a Functional Analyst within Enterprise Systems. Taking a people, process, and technology-based approach in order to address key business challenges for our global systems. You’ll aim to improve business controls, complexity reduction and operational excellence, whilst being mindful of quality and efficiency to keep pace with AO change.
As we begin on our journey through transformation, the Business Analyst will be challenged to understand and respond to varied business needs and work with internal and external stakeholders to rapidly enhance the internal capabilities needed to continuously improve operational performance.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Utilising knowledge of Finance / Supply Chain Management / Retail Commerce and the ERP system(s) support the development and expansion of ERP systems.
* Demonstrating a clear understanding of business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring efficient delivery at a high quality.
* Review deliverables against business case as part of post implementation review to assess the successful of the implementation.
* Carry out second line support for end user functional issues.
A Few Things About You
· You'll love to solve problems, and have a structured approach to introducing change, particularly with operational systems
· You'll be Comfortable in working with an eclectic mix of people both tech and non-tech, and capable of influencing & leading change.
· You’ll have gained experience in a cross-cultural and fast paced environment, and have knowledge around ERP implementations, balancing an Agile and Waterfall approach
YoYou can take theoretical concepts, or complex ideas and present them to a wider community
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.